The part that irked me the most was the "respectfully" part.
Can't tell if being passive aggressive or trolling...
Allow me to respond:
1) price has already been increased
And no one cared, dispute there being massive arguments made about leaving the price alone. Aside from better hotels and more time at systems... Hell, even dark light last year... You could increase the price to hire someone just to run the tournament / stats. 5-10 bucks per person ? Worth it ?
2) you want less tag for your money?
Yes. Playing quest against Armageddon players isn't fun for me... For other people they might get their rocks off owning people who are bad / don't know any better, but not me.
Time is very valuable, specifically for this tournament. To have a team do a Flying V in a Tron game or to watch Gettysburg at tactical... Complete waste of time and my money.
There are better ways where we can get value out of the tournament, but it's bizarre that they aren't even considered.
3) see #2
4) We didn't have enough time to hang out in 2014? I know of 2 days that had ample hangout time
That was more of a general statement - this year we aren't as lucky to have last years route.
I'll be shocked if we get close to that amount if downtime.
5) When you registerer, please mark yourself as a system expert and we will make sure refs are scheduled
Define expert... Lol
6) How much more time do you think we need?
Enough time to pump the breaks for cheating allegations, scheduling discussions, and replays... None of which we has time for.
Some players also requested practice games.
7) Qzar and Storm are vital in my opinion (and I feel is a true expression of our passion bring the joy of ancient yet currently maintain systems to the community), unless ya'll vote it out, I am keeping it in
I've made enough of a splash with this, and making enough valid points...
So I'll leave it at this:
Will we purposely avoid systems on the route to fit imported systems ?
Will we have enough time to set up imported systems in a safe/logistal way ?
8) plan on leaving Wednesday night or thursday morning. there is this new concept called "planning". Captains, strongly recommend to your team mates to arrive early to the port of entry and get some sleep before late thursday night happens
Lol incredibly unrealistic ... Most players leave straight from work or head to work after geddon.
But let's say that people actually do this, why not start the tournament early ? Cheaper rates on thursday, no rushing, more downtime, we could import systems, were all down early / later anyways right ?
Armageddon US 2013 Champion
Minigeddon (Zorce-a-geddon) US 2014 Champion
Armageddon US 2014 Champion